For businesses who employ or are thinking about employing staff or Directors of Limited Companies, we can help make sure your payroll (PAYE) is correctly set up and reported properly.
- Maintain the payroll, calculating correct deductions.
- Meeting the reporting deadlines set by HMRC.
- Reporting in the correct format.
- Advising on legal requirements e.g. minimum wage.
We have a designated payroll department, who can help with:
- Producing payslips.
- Advising what deductions have been made.
- Advising the business what net pay to pay their staff and what tax and national insurance to pay over to HMRC.
- Reporting to HMRC.
- Issuing relevant forms when needed, e.g. P45’s.
We also offer a Workplace Pension Scheme compliance service for our clients as an optional extra:
- Advice on compliance with Pension Regulator’s regulations
- Enrol new employees and re-enrol every three years
- Provide guidance to ensure schemes are fit for purpose
- Answer questions from employees on pension matters
- Communicate changes to the scheme to employees